The all new LG 18650HG2 20A 3000 mAh Battery (Pack of 2) are the perfect batteries to use in VV/VW Mods, pairing LGs renowned quality and consistency with an industry leading battery life and amperage output combination.
LG 18650 HG2 20A 3000 MAH BATTERY (PACK OF 2)
- Typical capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Cut off voltage: 2.5V
- Continuous maximum charge current: 4A
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 20A
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended while charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly.
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. JustEliquids™ and any and all of Justeliquids™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). JustEliquids™ and any and all of JustEliquids™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
JustEliquids™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.